Hey everyone. I just started taking piano and violin lessons. They're going great. I have two wonderful teachers. Miss Jireh Imperial(violin), and Mrs. Judy Wilson(piano). I am doing great. TKD is going great too.
I am a Pastor's kid.I am 16. My family and I were missionaries to the Fiji Islands. We are currently in the States and my dad is the senior Pastor of Cornerstone Baptist Church of Fontana, Ca. I was saved at the age of 4. I love the Lord. I have 2 brothers and am the only girl. My dad is Fijian so that would make me half Fijian. My family loves to sing and play instruments.
God will mold you and make you, but if you harden your heart as stone to Him, He can no longer mold you for stone cannot be molded. His only choice then is to break you. -Aaron Sikele (my bro)
Life is a great journey on a sea with unexpected storms. But you will be okay as long as God is your captain-my Daddy
When you can't feel God's presence, that's when faith steps in. - my Daddy
If anyone should demonstrate love, it ought to be the Christian who has been the recipient of the greatest love there ever was and is-Bro. Joel
Read the Bible. But be careful with it. It may change your life-my daddy
The best place to be is in the center of God's will, unless it is in His presence-Last Flight Out
No comments:
Post a Comment