Saturday, August 16, 2008

YOUTH CAMP '08

We went to youth camp this last week. It was a really a blessing. We had a wonderful man preaching for us. We had a lot of fun playing volleyball, water balloons, and more. But most of all, God really used the preaching in my life. Wednesday night he spoke on the Great Commission and it was a real blessing to me. He taught of how we get so involved in our goals and dreams for the future that we don't give any thought to the lost souls that are dying. It convicted me that I was the same way, and how I rarely gave thought to dying souls. What am I doing RIGHT NOW to fulfill the great commission that God has given us. This is a command. As Bro. Joel put it, our lives are to be on green light for the great commission until the Lord puts it on red. Any way, I had so much fun. I made lots of new friends also, so it was really neat.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

That's pretty neat. It sure is easy to get complacent and careless in our lives, and never give a thought to the millions of people going to hell every day. Thanks for sharing!