Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Sweet Sixteen"

I am now 16, as of the 16th. Someone asked me how it felt to be 16. My reply? Pretty much the same as being 15 :) Besides that, not much has changed. Well, Cash has improved A LOT. I am very happy for that, though I doubt he will ever be a barrel racer. Still playing piano for church. It is exciting to learn new things by experience! My mom and I went to San Diego for Lighthouse Baptist Church's Leadership Conference. It was really great. Really good preaching. And great teaching in the ladies classes. I made a few new friends, so it was great. Well, that's all for now Quote of the Day: God will mold you and make you, but if you harden your heart as stone to him, He can no longer mold you for stone cannot be molded. His only choice then is to break you. -Aaron Sikele (my bro)

No comments: