Monday, July 19, 2010
I Love My Brothers
Aaron-at camp a couple of weeks ago, they had this thing where you could write a fake love letter to someone and give it to Bro. Jay and he would read it during lunch. Well, Aaron wasn't too excited about the whole thing so his wonderful little sister decided to play a trick on him. I wrote him a letter :D And this is how it went
Dearest Aaron Sikele,
I love you, like so much. I have loved you since the first time I saw you. You are tall, handsome, and manly. We are like two peas in a pod. Except you're tall and I'm short.
Love your sister,
Amanda
He was so red halfway through and I believe was quite relieved to find out that it was me :)
Amos- We were at the beach a couple of days ago and after most of us were done swimming, we got out of the water....except Amos. He started making up stories...I'm not sure if he was a soldier, a cowboy, a salior, or what...but he was draaaaaaaaging himself up onto the sand, not realizing that everyone can see him. He would thrash in the water, then float on his back...not knowing that he was drawing the attention of 2 lifeguards. He popped out of the water to see a lifeguard with all his equipment ( and I mean ALL....loaded) on, standing on the beach in front of him. After finding out that my brother was not drowning...he left, but left Amos with quite a story to tell (well at least with quite a story for his sister to tell :))
I LOVE MY BROS! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment