Tuesday, May 4, 2010
In the Islands....
I'm in Fiji! Just started the 3rd week of 3 weeks. It's going to be hard to leave, but I know God wants us in the States right now. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Got to see my grandparents! And the rest of my family! And my friends! And new friends! It's been exciting. It's amazing to me how God has worked in this church. He is doing wonderful things here. It has been neat to see how he has worked in the last few years and how he is working even as we are here now. I hope to come back sometime soon and I pray that God will provide that I may do so. I do miss my family in the States right now, though. I will be happy to get back :) I know a lot of my church family were afraid that I wouldn't come back :) It's hard having friends and family on two different sides of the world, but it's also an adventure :) So, BULA FROM FIJI!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment