Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hittin' the Trail

We're moving. Only about 10 minutes down the road, but it's still a lot of packing... I'm almost all packed up. We will have 3 days to get all of our stuff out of here, so we've been packing like crazy! I'm going for a visit to Fiji! I'm so excited! I can't wait. We have a lot of stuff there that we're going to need to bring back. We've been planning this trip, but it came down to only my dad was gonna go, cuz we didn't have the money for me to go. I gave it to God.... And a couple of days later, someone asked my dad if he needed money and in what amount. My dad told him how much he needed and they handed it to him right there! Soooo.....as of April 19th, I will be enjoying a 3 week visit in Fiji :)

No comments: